Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From God's Storehouses of Snow


"Have you entered the storehouses of snow" Job 38:22
It's snowing outside, coming down at a fairly good rate. This area of Indiana has received several inches of the white cold stuff. All the area schools and many other places have closed for the day. However, not to be daunted, I decided to go out in it. Not that I really needed to as I have plenty of toilet paper, pepsi and junk food, so I am set. But, I wanted to get out. I didn't go far, just enough to enjoy it. Enjoyed being in God's storehouse.

There have been times that I confess to not enjoy being in God's storehouse. And, I have missed out on being in His presence. For I have stepped away from Him at times, and His presence is the greatest of all storehouses. How about you? Are you enjoying being in God's storehouse of grace, mercy and love? You can. Just step into His presence. I John 1:9 says "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Then enter into His storehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment